Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps - Digi Release Day

Today, CDS releases several wonderful digi sets. Most of you know that I'm not really into the digi stamps ... I like to ink up my hands and stamps and get messy. :) Today is special, though. Laurie has designed a *fabulous* box svg file that you just MUST try. It is beautiful, and I'm so glad she gave me the opportunity to design with it.


Isn't it cool!? Putting it together is a little tedious, but DON'T let that stop you from doing it. Laurie has written wonderful directions, and once you try it, you will see that it's not bad at all.


Here's the box open.

This would be just perfect for a small pin, necklace or other gift on the occasion of a baptism, confirmation, baby dedication, or other special event.

Recipe ...

Stamps - Cross Messages
Paper - white, gray, pink
Ink - pink, black
Accessories - Cross dies, Cross Box SVG file, Cuttlebug, folder, Cricut, SCAL, pearls, ribbon, glue dots, pop dots


I hope you'll head over to Clear Dollar Stamps and grab this box file along with some of the awesome digi sets being released today. You know ya wanna!!!


Don't forget that we'll have the second Clearly Inspired Challenge of the month up on Friday and the monthly blog hop coming on Sunday!! Lots to look forward to this week.


Have an awesome day and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.


~*Shell*~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and feminine! Fantastic box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a great job you did on this project. I imagine is was a bit tedious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!