Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Color Challenged

On Tuesdays, SCS hosts a Color Challenge. The challenge for today - River Rock, Basic Gray, and white. When I began, I thought that it would be a difficult challenge for me ... no other color?! I always want to add a 'splash.' Not this time, though.





















The dessert option for this challenge was to use a background stamp. I chose Print Pattern to use on the River Rock layer in the back, using VersaMark ink. That fabulous ribbon was in my stash of remnants. I think it came in a bag of clearance pieces at Hobby Lobby, but I'm not sure. I LOVE it on this card, though.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Scriptures of Hope (Clear Dollar Stamps), Print Pattern
Paper: river rock, basic gray, white
Ink: black, VersaMark
Accessories: ScorPal, ribbon, white spots, pop dots, Nesties


Super fun card. I'm glad I tried the challenge!


Have a wacky Wednesday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!


~*Shell*~

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card Shell!!! Love the colors, the nestie shape you used, the flowers and of course, the scripture!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!