Today is the first Friday in February, and that means that Clear Dollar Stamps has the Clearly Inspired Challenge up and ready for you.
Here are the basic details for our challenges, they are sweet and simple and not just ONE of you will win a prize but FIVE of you will win a prize.
- These challenges will occur the 1st Friday of the Month
- You have until the following 1st Friday of the next month to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 3 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here.
- New requirement is to use CDstamps (either stamp or digital) in your project. If you don't have any we are offering a FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.
- Click ---> HERE<--- to be taken to the store and your FREE Download. Try out the colored version for a super quick and fun way to create your card/project. We will have a different FREEBIE each and every month.
- FIVE random winners will be chosen to win a $10.00 gift certificate good towards any Clear Dollar Stamp(s) or Digital Images.
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC22 as one of your keywords
- Multiple Entries are welcome.
Extra Help: Click HERE to be taken to a great tutorial to help you with your freebie digital image. Plus don't forget there are many, many very affordable images to download as well along with other free images with purchase.
This Challenge will close on March 3rd and the winners announced on March 4th along with the new challenge post.
So, here's my creation.
I used Nesties to create the cute layered shapes and the Sentimental Flowers' SVG file to make that butterfly and flower have some dimension. The colors really worked well for this card.
See how that flower just 'pops' off of the card? I really love that I could do this without ME having to cut each piece by hand.
I used Copics to color everything. I tried a new thing by making the white flower tinged with pink. I like the effect.
The card recipe -
Stamps - Sentimental Flowers, Bold Butterflies
Paper - dp, pink, brown, caramel, white
Ink - black, white craft, glitter pen
Copics - Y000, Y02, Y06, C1, C3, C5, B00, R81, R83, Y15, 0
Accessories/Tools - Sentimental Flowers SVG file, Cricut, Nesties, SCAL, Tabs & Tags dies, ribbon, crystals, pop dots, sewing machine
Hop on over to Clearly iStamp and get started on your challenge project!! I can't wait to see what you create!!
Have a fantabulous Friday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!!
(And ... Lisa Lara .... are the pictures better???? :))