Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Guy Birthday

Guy birthdays always seem to be the hard ones for me. I needed a bunch to make for birthdays this year, so I decided on a fairly simple and non-specific design. I usually make cards individually, but this worked well this time.


The card was made using the frog from one of the Stamp of the Month sets at Clear Dollar Stamps. The "Hoppy Birthday" came from Pond Pals.... another Clear Dollar set. The grass background is a Cuttlebug folder that really worked well with this card.

I used the big oval SU punch and SU gingham ribbon for the accent. Copics were used to color that adorable frog! :)










I used the big oval SU punch and SU gingham ribbon for the accent. Copics were used to color that adorable frog! :)












Stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps (Stamp of the Month, Pond Pals)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - SU except the white (GP)
Accessories - ATG, pop dots, SU oval punch and slot punch, SU gingham ribbon, Copics, Cuttlebug and embossing folder



Let me know what you think! Have a great night and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    very cool...I like that embossing folder... tfs

    Soni B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:57 PM

    This is just too froggin cute!!! I love how you made the oval punch a ribbon slide too. I may have to copy....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!