Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whew

I finally created something!!! Yippee skippy! LOL!! Things have been sooooooo busy around here. The boys were at camp last week, and I really thought I would get to stamp a good bit. Yeah, that didn't come close to happening.

I did get to stamp yesterday, and I took the time to put a bunch of my clear stamps in CD cases. Jaydin and I made trips to JoAnn's, Michael's, AND Hobby Lobby last week, so I had a fair amount of goodies to put up, too. That was fun. :)

Anyway, here's the card. It's a birthday card for a friend of mine.

I really wanted to use the Cricut, but the mojo was just not there. Hopefully, I will get to that this week. The little angel set is from SU, the flowers are Primas, and the ribbon is SU organdy. The flourishes on the background are from a clear set that I got on sale at WalMart the other day. A white gel pen was used to put the white on the dress, and Stickles was used on the wings. A gold gel pen outlines the halo.

Let me know what you think!!




Hopefully, I will be stamp happy later this week!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, Shell! I love that angel set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!