Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday Creations

I thought that I would get more done today, but I just couldn't wrap my mine around much creating. Just worn out from the week, I think. I did manage to create a card for my father-in-law for tomorrow and to meet one of the challenges on for the Quacker group.



The first card is the card for my father-in-law. I used a set called Mindy's Zoo and the monkey set from Clear Dollar. The paper is SU, and everything is colored with the WWC. It's stamped on Whisper White in Staz-On jet black. The layers are Garden Green and Close to Cocoa. Hemp twine decorates the bottom of the green and 3 copper brads accent the cocoa layer.





The orange and pink card meets *two* of the challenges we have for the Quackers this month. The 2 challenges are to create a card using orange and pink and to create a card using chipboard. The layers on this card are Pink Passion and Only Orange. The images (from Clear Dollar - All About Spring) were stamped in Staz-On and colored with the WWC. The orange layer was stamped with the dragonfly in white craft ink. The chipboard ribbon tag was colored using the Pink Passion craft ink, stamped with white craft ink, and dried with a heat gun. The ribbon was on the tag when I dried the ink, and it curled as a result of the heat from the heat gun. I thought it was cute, so I left it.



Let me know what you think!!

Have a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. The monkey is too cute! He looks plain tuckered out and comfy! Love the colors you used on that one!
    The pink and orange turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:45 AM

    Beutiful card designs! I especially love the monkey! He makes you laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!