Monday, June 30, 2008

July Challenge Card

Each month I will post the card that I make for our monthly challenge swap. I received the items last week and had the chance to play tonight (a short chance). I'm fairly pleased with the results. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.



The images were sent in our challenge package, and we were able to alter them as we wished. I cut out the heart and the flower, and I trimmed the 'everything' to make it straight and to fit in the space I had. I punched the little slots on the end for the ribbon to slide through. I used the big word window punch for the 3 tabs at the top and a white gel pen to put the small dot on the end or 2 of them. The patterned paper is double-sided. I wasn't sure which side to use, but the little dots just called to me. :) We were required to use the paper, too. Two little Bella Baubles were included. We could use one or both. They are just toooooooo cute to not use them both. One is in the middle of the flower and the other is at the inner point of the heart. The pink ribbon was another item included in the challenge pack. The small flower on the tab is on a pop dot. Paper colors used were pretty in pink and chocolate chip. I believe that the ink used on the stamped images was almost amethyst and close to cocoa.



Hopefully, I can create several other times this week! Until then, have a great, big, beautiful tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! Great job with the challenge goodies! I need to do mine yet. It's the last day of the month - you know me, I didn't want to rush into it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!