Sunday, January 20, 2008

Church was canceled for the day today, so it was a great day to work on some cards and fun things that I needed to get done. Hopefully, I can work a little tomorrow, too.

I had a fun idea for a border on a card. Stretch Your Imagination has some great paisley pieces, and I thought they would look great cut out on the edge of a card. This was the first one I made. I used Pink Passion paper and Pretty In Pink paper, as well as a small piece of Whisper White. The taffeta ribbon is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. It adorns a card in just the right way. Love it. The little flower brads are in the middle of some of the Cuttlebug embossed dots (from Spots and Dots). I used the 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches for the middle image. It's colored using 'direct to rubber' with the Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I used Polka Dots and Paisley for all of the stamped images. The circles are up off of the paper using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I will post the other card tomorrow!!!


Have an awesome night and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:33 AM

    Beautiful card!!! Love the cut-out border, and the paisleys! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute, love the cuttlebug on it too! clever idea for the paisleys

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! Can't wait to see it in person when it arrives in my mailbox....you have my addy, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!