Monday, January 21, 2008

Another Paisley Cut Out


When I cut the paisley card yesterday, I cut 2. This one uses purple instead of pink, and I really like this one much better. I used the Cuttlebug folder Spots and Dots for the Pretty In Pink strip at the top. Again, the paisley was cut using the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. I stamped the paisley stamp from Polka Dots and Paisley set on the bottom section. It's stamped in Going Gray because I didn't want it to be quite as dark as the Basic Black would have been. I cut a scalloped circle in purple and a plain circle in Whisper White from Accent Essentials and added those to the card. The Whisper White is stamped with the flower from Polka Dots and Paisley which was colored with the Watercolor Wonder Crayons. Organdy ribbon is the only extra embellishment I added to this one.



I have been cutting cut decorations for the Haven out of Wall Pops. Oh my. That is just TOOOO much fun. If you've not tried it, go for it. You can do so much with it. I just need to get a few more colors, I think. :)

I won't post tomorrow, but will try to post on Wednesday or Thursday! Have an awesome week and as always, a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. very cute Shell I like this one also

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!! Thanks for sending me one for my birthday, too!! I think I might frame it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!