Friday, September 14, 2007

How Fun!

Ok .... how fun is this?! My Paper Dolls bundle came yesterday, and I just HAD to cut something with it last night. Yes, this entire picture was done with one cartridge. It is SO much fun. There is so much to offer on that one cartridge. I think I will be using it over and over and over. I plan to use it to make "thank you" notes for Jaydin's party next week. That's why I chose to begin with the princess scene. It also does the prince, a knight, a bride, a groom, a prom boy, a prom girl, cave people, dinosaurs, Raggedy Ann and Andy, a genie, a leprechan, a pixie or fairy, a hula girl, a mermaid, a girl or boy pirate, pirate ship, costumed characters (mummy, skeleton, alien, ghost, pumpkin, pig, rooster, lion, mouse, moose, deer, bear, bee, cat, bunny, cousin it, or a dog), vampire, vampire wife, Frankenstein, the bride of Frankenstein, a haunted house, wizard, a witch, a super boy or a super girl, a car, a spaceship, a cityscape, a clown, a magician, a male Indian or a female Indian, pilgrims, pioneer girl or boy, cowboy or cowgirl, dancer, Santa, Mrs. Claus, elf, angel, nativity figures and landscapes. With those, come all of the accessories for each character. It is an awesome cartridge. I plan to play with it and the others a little more tonight. We'll see what I can create from there!! LOL!


Have an awesome day and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    I'm still loving this! What a cute scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Now I have more incentive, I have thanks giving at my house and Indians and Pilgrims work for me!
    (wink) You'll have to post the party stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!