Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Paper!

Woohoo!  Got some creating going the last couple of weeks. :) 

This one is for a friend's birthday in a few days.  I used a Nesties' die to cut the side embellishment, but it was a big square.  So, I just cut off the rest of the square and used the side of it.  Copics were used to color the cupcake. Love, love, love my Copics.



I made this card for my cousin's anniversary.  I used patterned paper under embossed vellum.  The bells are stamped with silver ink and the sentiment stamped in black over that.  



This is the card I made my hubby for our 25th anniversary.  The vellum is, again, embossed and over some music paper.  Baker's twine is used behind the image/sentiment.



Next week, I have the pleasure of attending the beginning and intermediate Copics' certification classes in the Atlanta area.  I am SO excited. 

I'm having some issues getting up to the Haven and the Seam right now.  A month ago, I was thrown from a horse into a fence.  My leg went over the fence slat and came back.  As a result, I tore my MCL, ACL, and miniscus.  Yeah .... so .... climbing the steps to the Haven has been quite a challenge.  At the moment, I'm working on the Princess' Easter dress ... and hoping I can get it done in time!  I detest climbing the stairs, but once I get up there, I stay for a while!  Good thing I have a bathroom up there!!!!! :) 

I hope that the weather in your area is warming up and that spring is showing it's bright and sunny face.  It's a little chilly in Georgia - especially for such a mild winter and this time of year.

Please take time to remember that Sunday is Easter and that Easter really has nothing to do with a rabbit.... :) 
Praise the Lord!!  He is Risen!!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday night and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!! 

~*Shell*~


4 comments:

  1. I love Marks anniversary card... awesome the other two are nice but you know my tastes : )

    thanks for sharing, praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards!! That embossed vellum is so pretty. Did you emboss that or did you buy it that way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shell - It was so great meeting you this weekend. I had such a blast coloring. Hopefully we can stay in touch. I would love to see more of your work. Love the anniversary card with the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to hear from you, Nora!! I would love to stay in touch. I really enjoyed meeting you, as well.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!