Monday, July 02, 2012

Cupcake, anyone?

Wow ... it's been a while.  I'm sorry about that. I've been doing a bit of crafting, but very little has been paper crafting.  


I do have a card to share today, though. :) 




A good friend of mine has a birthday this week.  I wanted to use this image because I find it so freakin' cute. :) 



Want a cupcake??



I don't think you can tell it very well in the picture at all, but the cherry and the white layer on the cupcake has a glaze on it, the sprinkles sparkle, and her wings are all glittery.  I totally love the birthday cake embossing folder as the background, too.  Super fun, I think.  The flowers are metal, and the pearl in the middle was a brad.  I put it on too late, but just cut the metal prongs off and used a glue dot to adhere to the page.  Baker's twine is used on the side (it's limeade, I believe).  The card base is black, and a white mat is on the inside for my message.


The image is by Penny Black - one of the Mimi images.  


I hope you're having a fantastic summer. 


Have a beautiful Monday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow. 




~*Shell*~

3 comments:

  1. Shell this card is stinkin' cute! I love the colors you chose to create it. I think I have that same stamp in my stash too! Perfect for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your 50th follower :) found you thru the My Mind is on Georgia site! I have a crafting blog also. I invite you to visit my site and check it out.
    JoAnn
    sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image. Love the design you chose and the coloring is fabulous! I'm sure the recipient was thrilled to receive it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!