Friday, February 17, 2012

Clearly Inspired ... by Shapes!

Clearly Inspired Challenge #46 kicks off today. The challenge this week is to create a shaped card. Yes .... squares and rectangles are shapes, too, but I don't think that's exactly what Cassie was talking about when she put that challenge out there. ;)


I, recently, saw an adorable flower card, and that card inspired me to do today's card.


I have always loved this frog set. I added flowers from All About Spring and the birthday sentiment from Birthday Wishes.



The finished card. :) I chose happy, bright colors for this birthday card. Along with being inspired by the challenge and the flower card, I was inspired by the very special friend for whom I made the card. Her birthday is TODAY!! Happy birthday, Diane!!!!


Card Recipe -

stamps - Hoppy Frogs, Birthday Wishes, All About Spring
paper - dp, bubble gum, saffron, white
ink - black, white
copics - B00, G85, YG03, YG06, G94, G99, C3, YR61, RV04, 0
accessories - Cricut, scal, Vagabond, folder, doily, circle punches, crystals, pop dots


The inside of my card.

Don't forget our blog hop this Sunday!! Prizes will be chosen from someone who comments during the hop! Hope to see you at the hop!!


Have an amazing Friday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!!!!




~*Shell*~

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, LOVE this, Shell! It's so bright and cheery and your coloring is just fabulous. This card just makes me smile :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!