Friday, September 30, 2011

Challenges to Share

I wanted to share a couple challenge pieces that I created recently.

The first one was a challenge to use 'mostly' blue. :)



Ok ... so I used a few more colors, but I think it is MOSTLY blue. :) A glitter gel pen was used for the windshield and lights to add shine to the project.


Card Recipe :
Stamps - My Little School Bus, Makin' the Grade, Good Job, Elegant Label (all by Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper - Deep Sea, blue, white
Ink - black, fog
Copics - Update later (list unavailable)
Accessories - Cuttlebug, Designer Labels Dies, flower, pearl, ribbon, pop dots, glitter pen




The bookmark was made for the WT342 challenge on SCS this week. I love bookmarks, but forget to make them many times. This challenge was a great reminder for me.



Card Recipe:
Stamps - Friendship Blessings Oval (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper - brown, pink
Ink - black, pink pigment
Accessories - Cuttlebug, folder, Elegant Accents dies, pearls, ribbon, corner punch, flowers, pop dots
Technique - bookmark



Super amounts of fun coming next week!! Don't miss it!!!!! :)



Have a sensational Saturday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.


~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!