Friday, December 17, 2010

Packaging

Handmade gifts are awesome, aren't they?? This year, I made scarves and hand warmer sets for a few family members. I didn't want to just shove them in a box and wrap it up, so I created some packaging for them.


Each cellophane bag has a topper. I used the printer to put the words on each on, and I stamped the snowmen and snowflakes. Adhesive and staples hold the toppers on the bags and hold the bags closed.















I really like the way the toppers turned out. I think they add a little 'class' to the hand-crafted gifts.














Stamps - Snowman Wishes, Snow Flourishes

Paper - white

Ink - several blues, black

Copics - B21, C3, R81, BV11

Accessories - printer, cello bags, stapler









Have a fantastic Friday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow. I know that my weekend will be amazing. I will tell you all about it next week. :)




~*Shell*~

2 comments:

  1. Very cute certainly a nice personal touch for a wonderful himemade gift...and you know you need hand warmers right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, After I got home, I googled your blog and spent all evening reading your posts! Santa is bringing me a Cricut, and I am a little nervous that I won't use it much, but I got some great tips from your ideas. And I loved the idea of a Scrapping Bible Study, maybe some friends and I can try that! I look forward to seeing more great projects from you. Merry Christmas! Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!