Thursday, November 12, 2009

Alexa's Name Frame

Here's the name frame on which I used Bruce and Nemo. It was for a young lady named Alexa, and she loves Nemo.

The font used was Findet Nemo. You can find it here at FontSpace for free. It works perfectly for this name frame.

The paper used was from SU, and the bubbles were created with a glitter gel pen (GellyRollz). The pen was perfect to use for bubbles because it allows the color under it to be seen. Nemo has wiggle eyes and some touch-ups with a fine black Sharpie.









We delivered it on the cruise. I hope she liked it!!!! I sure enjoyed creating it - as well as the other 2 I made. :)


Have a fantastic day and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.



~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!