Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Here's Bruce!

Another day, another character. Today, I introduce you to Bruce. Bruce is the lovable shark in the movie Finding Nemo. I used Bruce to create another name frame - which I will share later on here.

Bruce was cut using SCAL with the Cricut and the SCUT files that I created. He is made with SU paper and is put together using Xyron adhesive. His base is a dark blue.

Bruce's mouth *without* teeth was actually cut twice - INSTEAD of using the teeth cut. I cut the mouth in pink and again - a little smaller - in white. Then, I cut the regular mouth file to give the illusion of cut teeth. It works well - and you don't have to deal with all those tiny teeth.



The SCUT (for use only with SCAL) file for this character is available for those that wish to have it. Simply comment on this blog post and include your contact information. I will email the files to you in .scut format.

Have an awesome Wednesday and a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great work - he looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I have more time to play with Scal soon..cant wait to make Charactures like you do!...He looks great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!