Thursday, August 09, 2007

Really ... I am

Really!!! I AM creating these days. I just can't share my creations yet. I've been making things for my Quacker Secret Sister, and once I got my mojo back, I have been having a blast! I will try to post the creations tomorrow or Saturday. Our reveal date is on August 22!! I can't wait - but I do need to get it all done and mailed.....


I went to check the temp outside today. The thermometer that is out in the sun said 106 .... the one in the shade said 107!!! Yikes. That's HOT. The pool was 91. I think that's almost bath water, isn't it??

I've been working on the church website, too, trying to get it more presentable and appealing. I'd love to know what you guys think. Check it out at First Baptist Church. Please let me know what you think and what improvements would be appropriate. Since we're looking for a new pastor - don't EVEN ask about the last one - we'd like to have a very up-to-date and informative site.


Please stay cool and have an awesome weekend. I will try to post my creations at some point this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:28 PM

    Your website looks good - it's really easy to navigate. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!