Friday, August 24, 2007

More QSS Fun



Another goody that I put into my QSS package was a Crayon Resist Technique Kit. My QSS mentioned that she wanted to try that technique, but didn't have all of the supplies. So, I made a topper using that tech, and put glossy paper, 2 stamps, wax crayons, and a dauber into a cello bag. I was pretty proud of the way this came out. This would be a great gift to a beginning stamper or someone that wanted to try a new technique.






I also made my QSS a journal. Our theme was rainbows, so I used paper that reminded me of rainbows to create this one. I used the CTMH ladybug stamp set to stamp the focal image and covered a few of his spots in Stickles - purple of course!! I stamped Friends, and used the WWC to color the letters. A piece of white grosgrain ribbon goes down the seam for a more finished look. Oh ... the patterned paper is from DCWV. Love that stuff. The lines were nice and glittery!!!





This box was altered with DCWV paper (the top matches the journal) and some fun ribbon. I cute the little flower with the Cricut using that great paper. The "S" was for her first name and came in a scrapping kit that I got on sale one day. It's chipboard and matched the color in the paper sooooo well. The box was filled with embellies and fun stuff.



I sure hope she liked her goodies. I really enjoyed making them and creating around the theme. It was a great, great, great QSS round. Here's the stack of everything I sent her.


Even the kids got to play this time. Here's Jonah with his stack of goodies from his swap ....







He had a BLAST creating for his pal and a BLAST receiving from his other pal! He was so thrilled with Brooke and all she did for him.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:29 PM

    Looks like a lot of fun for everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!