Friday, April 22, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps SVG Release Day!

Oh, how I love my Cricut, SCAL, and SVG files. :) They make my crafting life so much fun and so easy.


Today, Clear Dollar Stamps is releasing some wonderful new SVG files! I had an opportunity to create with the Ollie Owl file, and I LOVE this little guy!!!


Isn't this owl ADORABLE?! I love it!! It was so easy to cut and put together, too. You have just got to try it.

Card Recipe :
Stamps - Whooo Loves You
Paper - gray, peach, rust, dp
Ink - black
Accessories - Ollie Owl SVG, Sheer Shimmer, Designer Labels dies, Cuttlebug, folder, bling hanging hearts, pop dots, sewing machine



Head over to Lori's blog to see the great SVG files that she's releasing today and that other design team members are using for samples. They really are great!!!


Hope you have a reflective Good Friday and a great, big, beautiful Easter Sunday.


~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!