Saturday, March 29, 2008

Boring!

Yes, I did create today, but I can't share most of it because it's for my Quacker Secret Sister. I did make some cards for our deacon family birthdays, though. I had to make *7* cards for males. Yikes!!! Those are always the hardest. So, in this case, I made one and copied it for the rest of them. The background is done in either blue or brown, but they are the same other than that. Because so many needed to be made, the design is simple. I figure that they are going to throw the cards away, anyway.



The card base is vanilla. Night of Navy is embossed with the Cuttlebug spots folder. The image is stamped on very vanilla in basic black - but stamped off once - and colored with WWC and the aquapainter. I used brads on the corners just to dress it up a bit. Nothing fancy, but it will work for our deacon families - most of which we've never met.....





Last night, we went to the local high school's production of Cats. Excellent show. They did an awesome job. Anyway, Jaydin loved it. We thought she would be frightened of the Cats in costume, but she wasn't. Here she is with Old Deuteronomy ....

I have a picture of her with Macavity, but it's not a good one. She really, really, really REALLY loved him, and he was the bad guy! LOL!! That kind of scares me for her teen years and what kind of guy she'll choose. Macavity was really awesome with her, though, and if she wanted to date a guy like him when she's older, I'd be quite ok with that. :)


A couple more....

Jared got his hair cut -

The back before .....

The front ....







The new cut ....

Jaydin wanted her yearbook picture made at classes yesterday. I thought she did pretty well.



And she kept telling me it was her turn .... so she got it done *several* times.











Until next time ... sleep well, dream big, laugh often, smile much, pray incessantly, and have a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the memories! I went and saw Cats around...25 yrs ago. *gulp* I'm old. Love your man card-those really ARE hard to make! Oh also, you've been TAGGED!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!