Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Coming!!!!

The monthly blog hop for Clear Dollar Stamps is COMING!!! This Sunday - May 15th - I'll be part of the monthly blog hop, and I can't wait! Make sure you comment on all the blogs in the hop so that you have a bigger chance of winning. :)

Don't miss the Retirement Party going on at Clear Dollar Stamps right now, either! They have some wonderful sets retiring .... boohoo!!! .... and you don't want to miss the chance to get them while they are still around. I hate to lose these sets!!!


Up today .... This card was actually made for the VSN Mini challenges on SCS a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't play all of the challenges that night, but hope to play in the big event on the 21st of May.


This challenge was a sketch challenge and I really enjoyed it. For some reason, my card came together in my mind fairly quickly. I think it's soft and would definitely work well for a grandmother. :) Don't you just love that ribbon!? It matches so well, too.

Card Recipe -
Stamps - Lovely Women, Wedding Cake
Paper - pink, turquoise, dp, white
Ink - black
Copics - R81, R83, R85, G94, G99
Accessories - Cuttlebug, folder, sewing machine, pearls, ribbon, pop dots


Check back this weekend. Don't forget the blog hop on SUNDAY!!! :)



~*Shell*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!