Saturday, July 26, 2008

Technique Trials

So, today, I wanted to try out some techniques that have been featured in the Technique Junkies newsletter. All of the cards that I need to do for the next 3 months for or deacon family ministry are for adult males! Yikes!! Those are so hard for me to do.


The first one that I tried was the Aged Tiles technique. I really like doing this one and the way that it came out. I used Very Vanilla cardstock with a card base of Creamy Caramel. Balmy Breezes images were stamped with Basic Brown. The edges of the "tiles" were inked with Distress Ink. A ribbon buckle (SU) and some Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon complete the card.



Tomorrow, I'll show an example of Walnut Ink Resist (although, I used glossy cardstock instead of matte....).

Hope you all sleep well, dream big, laugh often, smile much, pray incessantly, and have a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:21 PM

    OH I like how this turned out... such a great look for this set... very nice Shell, Soni B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this one! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my creations. I pray that the Lord blesses you in many ways today!!!